Hardings Diabetes Clinic
Hardings Diabetes Clinic allows for personalised consultations with our specially trained diabetes pharmacist and is having great results with our customers, so much so that many local GPs and some specialists are referring their patients to us for the ongoing management of their condition.
This personalised, one on one service, with our qualified pharmacists will involve 2-3 visits or as many as you wish, monitoring aspects such as:
- The use of blood glucose monitors and lancet devices
- Monitoring the timing and frequency of blood glucose testing
- Printing of blood glucose results from glucometers
- Aiding in comprehensive three days blood glucose testing to aid your GP in medication dosingAdvice on the use of insulin and pen devices
- Checking treatment plans for hypos
- Monitoring diabetes medications, doses and potential issues
- Monitoring other medications and vitamins
- Re-inforcing dietary and lifestyle advice
- Advice for travelling with diabetes
30 minutes per session charged at $20 for general patients
$10 for concessional patients.