We will review your medications in-store
Many people are admitted every week to hospital as a direct result of adverse events associated with their medicines.
Our mission is to ensure that our customers are well advised and avoid this happening to them.
Our pharmacists can discuss your medicines in the privacy of our rooms to help you avoid any medication related problems into the future.
Our Personal in-store medication reviews service will help you to:
- Better understand your medicines including how medicines affect your medical condition/s;
- Identify any problems you may be experiencing with your medicines; and
- Understand potential interactions between your medicines.
- See your pharmacist about having a MedsCheck now. This service is no cost to you as it is fully funded by Medicare.
- Bookings can be made either on the Contact Us page or by phoning staff for an appointment on 07 3892 1494 (Annerley) or 07 3886 5644 (Murrumba Downs).
- Make sure that you are optimising the benefits and avoiding potential side effects of your medication by talking with us now.